The following is our rectangular LED work light. We can provide rectangular work lights of 9W, 18W, 20W, 33W and 45W for different transport facilities such as off-road vehicles, trucks, buses, engineering vehicles, farm vehicles and forklifts. Due to the use of PC cover and double insulated silicone cable, the lights can work normally in complicated cases.
Materials of rectangular LED work light
Cable: The lights adopt double insulated silicone cable whose insulation layer is made of silica gel and they can work in the environment of -40~80 ℃.
Back shell: The back shell is made of die casting aluminum material with good heat dissipation, which can prevent LEDs from light decay after working for a long time.
Cover: The light cover is made of PC material which has good light transmittance and also shows anti-impact and anti-collision properties.
Bracket: The light bracket adopts stainless steel material which shows acid, alkali and corrosion resistant performance.
Features of rectangular LED work light
- We adopt American CREE LEDs with long lifetime of over 50,000 hours according to the product inspection instructions provided by supplier.
- It's equipped with reverse-polarity protection function. When the positive and negative poles are connected reversely, the light will stop working but won't burn out or hurt people.
- Rectangular LED work light has good dustproof and waterproof performances. Its waterproof rating is IP67 and it can prevent water even in 1 meter of depth.
- This product adopts universal bracket with installation instructions, which is convenient for installation.
- Low temperature test: -40℃, 8 hours.
- High temperature test: 80℃, 8 hours.
- Temperature and humidity test: 80℃, 70%.
- Thermal shock test: 40℃~80℃ cycling test.
- Dust test: The light is put in dust or sand and after 48 hours it's taken out and can still work normally.
- Random vibration test: vibration test on 20G accelerated vibration test stand.
- Mechanical shock test: An iron ball hits the light by free falling down from 1.5m height.
- Low pressure waterproof test: The light is soaked in water of 0.02MPA pressure and no water enters the light.